Who are you?
You have a proven track record of being a successful project manager, who thrives when leading teams in challenging and dynamic development projects. You are able to keep an eye on the end goal and can also make sure stakeholders' expectations are met along the way. You enjoy working in an entrepreneurial environment, working with ground-breaking innovative technologies and products.
Senior Project Manager to PMO, Project Management Office
As part of the ongoing growth journey, Q-linea has established a Project Management Office (PMO) which is responsible for planning, coordinating and executing projects and programs within the company. PMO manages projects and programs within Product development for Medical device (In-vitro Diagnostics) for various markets such as the EU and the US, and within Process and Production improvements. You will be playing a key part in defining best practice in leading projects.
To our office in Uppsala we are now looking for a Senior Project manager who will be responsible for key projects and/or programs within PMO. Your responsibilities will be to lead development projects from start to finish, which includes scoping, planning and budgeting your project and, not least, motivating and leading a cross-functional team of technical professionals with competences from, e.g., mechanics, electronics, firmware, software/GUI, algorithm, microbiology, process development, QA/RA and operations. Managing stakeholders and communicating clearly to the organization is an essential part of your work. You will be working closely with product management to ensure the business perspective is kept and together with PMO and QA/RA you will ensure the process and regulatory requirements are fulfilled.
- Bachelor of Science or higher education, or documented similar work experience.
- Solid experience working within cross-functional project management and/or program management within the MedTech field.
- Fluent in English (speaking, understanding, and writing).
- Experience of bringing new products to the market.
- Technical background in software/algorithm development, microbiology, process development and/or product development.
- Experience from hybrid, lean and agile project management models.
- Project management certification (IPMA, PMI).
- Driven leader, motivator, team player, down to earth, adaptable to changes, communicative, highly organized, prioritization ability, decision maker, proactive approach.
Q-linea AB is a public-listed diagnostic company focused on developing and delivering solutions to enable healthcare providers to diagnose and treat infectious disease in the shortest possible time. Our vision is to help save lives by, as an innovative pioneer, ensuring that antibiotics can be maintained as an effective treatment for future generations.
The company was founded in 2008 by researchers in Uppsala. Q-linea today consists of a 120+ interdisciplinary and highly motivated team that conducts its operations in modern and well adapted premises in Uppsala Science Park and in Fyrislund. The company is in the phase of commercializing ASTar® – a fully automated, CE-IVD marked AST system – and have established subsidiaries and business operations in Italy and the US.
Employment: Full time. Until further notice with 6-month probation period.
Deadline for applications: 2023-10-01
Selection and interviews may take place on an ongoing basis and the position may be filled before the deadline for applications.
We look forward to receiving your CV along with a cover letter!